- Chop onion lengthwise. Cut each mushroom into 2 or 4 pieces.
- In a kadai heat oil in medium flame. Add cumin seeds.
- Once it splutters add onion and ginger garlic paste. If using homemade paste use a little more than ½ tsp only.
- After about 2 minutes add the spice powders one by one and add salt
- Sprinkle little water if the mix is too dry.
- Add mushrooms after 2 or 3 minutes and add half a cup of water.
- Let the mix boil for around 10 minutes.
- Switch off the stove once the mushrooms are cooked.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves or spring onions.
|Mushroom pepper with brown mushroom|